I received an e-mail stating amounts and products I did not order and do not want.I tried calling the phone number listed in order to cancel the products listed and was directed by the automated system to http address.

At that location I was informed the only option was to download the product. I DON'T WANT THESE PRODUCTS. I DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD THEM. AND I DON'T WANT THESE CHARGES TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT.

Should not have to "run the gaunlet" so to speak to refuse something I didn't even order.

I will consider this matter resolved and would like some sort of verification from your company...email, phone call (419-878-0789), etc.

If I find these charges subtracted from my account I will refer this matter to my legal representative.

Had an Experience with Sammsoft?

Comments

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more